Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting better Getting ready!

Unfortunately I have not had much to write about over the last 2 weeks. Plenty to whinge and piss and moan about but I won't bore you with all the snotty details. 

Post Malaysia / Cambodia it as been a long road back. Both Luke and I have been ill like never before. At one stage of delirium I think I slept in a beanbag for a few nights. Upright. House locked for weeks nearly drove us mad. 

Luckily this has finished and thankfully I am back training. Just to make it a little tricky however there has been some cyclones around the area. I was sent a brand new pair of Scott cycling shoes that I cant try out because I don't want to get them muddy on their first outing. That's just silly I know but many of you secretly do the same. Don't deny it ha ha. 

Luke and I will still be going to China for the 70.3. Luke wanted to do the full IM but his cough meant that the doctor has put the Kibosh on it. I am looking forward to re starting my season there. 

I am super excited to go to Port Mac in 2 weeks to watch the IM Australia. It should be an awesome race with Chrissy and MJ headlining the show. I will be cheering on K- Swiss team mate Kate Bevilaqua (also from my home town of Perth) and I know that she will have her hands full with Bek Keat going as well. The mens race is shaping up to be a cracker also and I hope to be cheering on Mathias for his first IM win. Go PIKEY

The season is really starting now and I am pumped! 

Stay tuned 

Memphis x