Sunday, July 15, 2007

The good news and the bad news.

The good is my sic new ride is almost ready to roll. i am putting the final touches on her. My new carbon fiber FSA cranks will be the last thing I have to add. That's the end of the good. The bad is that I went running in the trails the other day and as I came down the last hill and rolled my ankle underneath me so hard and with such a loud crack I thought I broke it. HECK!!!!! I have been laid up on pain killers icing the damn thing all weekend. It is black and blue. I was in tears for 5 mins thinking it was a no hope for Vineman. It has turned around a little and I am walking on it again. Sort of. I am hoping that the ice and elevation over the next couple of days will mean that I can get on the wind trainer this afternoon. Cross your fingers and stay tuned. :(