Monday, February 1, 2010

We are with the band.

Memphis and "The Visionary"
Mike and his awesome band!!!
The Doors meets The White Stripes!
Final supper with my girls!
Last night out with Maire... the no longer a marathon virgin !!!!


One of my very cool friends from San Diego "The Visionary" invited me to go out to a bar and watch her awesome husband and his band play. Now I am not going to lie I was not expecting too much as they were the warm up band for the warm up act. However I was super stoked on the fact that these guys ROCKED!!!! Mike (Mr Visionary) was fantastic. I was well impressed. There was a few adult beverages had and loads of dancing. I will be sad to say good bye again but with last night spent out with friends at a great tapas bar I will bid farewell to my home away from home. Here are some pix from the last supper also :) Tomorrow I head back to LA to see my boy Benji Harper.

Stay tuned

Memphis x