Friday, September 10, 2010

Cows and Corn.





Ironman Wisconsin is here. I am in a fabulous homestay with Bethany Collins. She is adorable and has a bit of a menagerie. She has 1 dog and 2 cats. They are fantastic. I love them and they come and sleep with me in the spare room. I am of course covered in fur.

Another high lite of this trip is that I will be racing with BFF Hillary Biscay. YEAH!!! She is completing the triple like a wild woman. Challenge Copenhagen, Ironman Louisville, Ironman Wisconsin. HECK.

Madison WI is beautiful. Very country. Cows and corn everywhere. I went for a ride of the bike loop the other day and took some of these shots. With only 2 more sleeps I am ready to go. Sans Lukey of course. He is in Bend still training up a storm for Hawaii which is only 4 weeks away.


Stay tuned

Memphis x