Monday, November 17, 2008

No place like home....

I think it was a sign when I dressed up like Dorothy and helped out Tommy Z in Clearwater.
Just when we thought we were still going to be in California for another few weeks we were running to make a 10.30 pm flight from LAX to "Home Sweet Home" Sydney.

There really is no place like home. Bondi is the best beach in this amazing city and I just adore laying back in the sunshine with all my darling friend. Life on the "Grassy Knoll" has never been so good.

We picked up my trusty old Pathfinder "Big Red Ned" from his other mom and cruised the streets of Sydney. Finally back to the land of real coffee and banana bread.

Don't get me wrong I love my life and all the amazing "Adventures of Jimmy and Memphis" but I tell you there is just so many things to love about this fair city. Friday night turned into a Pizza and wine festival with all the usual suspects. Alice , Mary, Adrian and that naughty brother of mine Jules. It is the familiar things that I love. It's all about going to the best little deli's for all the great local cheeses and the fantastic bottle shops where you stock up and roll on over to Alley's house and sit drinking wine and watching the sail boats racing on the harbour.

Walking down the street and running into everyone you know. Dog's running around and people on skate boards. Sushi trains and smoothie bars. The Bondi to Bronte running trail, Centennial Park. Outdoor 50mt pools and soft sand biathlons.

I will post some pix as soon as I can buy an adaptor for the USA laptop and you all can fall in love with Bondi too.

Memphis x x x x